Youtube on Firestick is availabe now and you can download Youtube for Firestick roku after this latest version of 2019. Even Youtube on Firestick 4k is possible. Youtube on Firestick is a streaming service that provides TV content from major broadcast networks such as ABC, NBC, FOX, BBC, CBS. Monthly subscription costs around $ 35 a month. Because Google is a product quality, quality is guaranteed. Youtube TV is currently only available on Android as a result of conflicts between Amazon and Youtube. Amazon has refused to include only a few TV programs from the popular Google applications in their stores.
Therefore, Google refused to include Youtube TV on Firestick. That’s nothing to worry about, because today we will jailbreak Firestick and install Youtube TV on Fire TV.
Youtube on Firestick / Fire TV – Features
Apart from the fact that it is a product of one of the largest technology companies in the world, Youtube TV offers many features.
• Cloud DVR: The cloud storage system offered by Youtube is far less restrictive than some DVRs. Youtube TV offers unlimited cloud storage. Records can take up to nine months. In addition, all videos stored in the cloud are ad-free. Easy streaming even with low bandwidth connections.
• This allows three separate streams at once. Up to 3 people can watch the program simultaneously.
• Direct preview is available to notify users what is broadcast on a particular channel.
• Video streaming quality is very good, whether it’s from a mobile device or other device.
• Has channels for all. There are more than 50 channels available on Youtube TV. Some channels are limited to geo. However, with VPN, they can be unlocked. It supports large programs like ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, BBC, etc. There is also a children’s entertainment area and a collection of news channels.
How to Install Youtube on Firestick (2019)
• Open Settings and select the Device option. • Now go to the developer options. • The developer option includes 2 options: ADB debugging and applications from unknown sources. Check both options. • Open the search bar and enter Downloader.
• Now select the Downloader application in the results displayed. Click Get. • Select Open and open Downloader.
• To download the Youtube TV application, enter the following address: https://smartyoutubetv.github.io • In the next window, select the stable version.
• Next, click the installation option.
• Click the Finish option.
How to Install Youtube TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
• Open the Amazon Firestick menu and select Settings.
• Select the Device tab.
• Then open the developer options.
• Now activate the unknown tab option.
• Return to Feuerstick and return to the search menu.
• Enter ES File Explorer in the search bar.
• Download the ES File Explorer application.
• Open the application and select the Tools option. Now click Download Manager.
• In the URL bar, enter the following link: http://bit.ly/YTTV25
• In the column with the path name, enter Youtube TV.
• Click OK and select Download Now.
• The download process will begin. This is only a matter of a few seconds.
• When the download file is complete, click the Install button.
• When the installation is complete, click Finish.
• Now go to Youtube TV’s Firestick Home Apps.
• Accept terms and conditions and agreements.
• Now Youtube TV is ready for Firestick. So let’s look at YouTube on Amazon Firestick
However, this is a rather outdated method. We recommend that you follow two other methods when installing Youtube on Firestick 2019.
How to Install Youtube TV on Fire TV with Aptoide TV
Aptoide Tv is basically a business where you can download applications for Android devices. This is also available on Amazon Firestick. This is how to install Youtube TV with Aptoide TV.
1. Open Settings and choose Developer Options.
2. Select the Application option from an unknown source.
3. In the next step, open Downloader and enter the following URL: http://www.aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv
4. After the download is complete, install the application.
5. When the installation is complete, open the application and select Youtube.
6. Click the Install option to install the Youtube TV app.
7. After installation, open the application and start streaming on Youtube TV.
Setting Up Youtube on Firestick / Fire TV
1. First start the application on the device. There are four different versions of Youtube: 720p, 1080p, 4k TV and 4k TV alt.
2. For Youtube TV on Firestick, Crosswalk Project Services must be installed. Therefore, it must be installed.
3. Select the Youtube version (preferably 1080p).
4. If the Crosswalk Project Service is not installed, a message for the installation appears.
5. Click Get Crosswalk to continue.
6. In the next window, select the installation option.
7. When the installation is complete, click Finish.
Youtube TV offers amazing features at a low cost. So it’s a pity that Google didn’t release it on the platform as popular as Firestick. However, there are working methods for running YouTube on Firestick & Fire TV. In this article, we have communicated it to you. If you have questions, write us.