How to install Phoenix Kodi Addon 2019 – If you want to install Phoenix Addon on Kodi 18.0, I have to delete it. Due to many copyright violations, Phoenix Kodi Addon has been disabled. So when someone asks for a guide to installing Phoenix on Kodi, he doesn’t trust anyone. However, there are many alternative Phoenix add-ons that offer similar services. Here are some of the best alternatives for Phoenix:
- Popcornflix Addon
- Sports Devil Addon
- Halow TV Addon
- Aragon Live Addon
- cCloud TV Addon
- IPTV Bonanza Addon
- BBC iPlayer Addon
- USTVNOW Addon
- UKTVNOW Addon
- 1 Phoenix Kodi addon feature 2019
- 1.1 Working Phoenix Repository in 2019
- 1.2 How To Install Phoenix Kodi Addon 2019?
- 1.3 1. Run Kodi
- 1.4 2. Select the Settings icon
- 1.5 3. Open system settings
- 1.6 4. Select add-ons
- 1.7 5. Activate unknown sources
- 1.8 6. Open any web browser
- 1.9 7. Download Kodil Repo Zip Script
- 1.10 8. Go to Kodi House
- 1.11 9. Select add-ons
- 1.12 10. Select the Package Installer
- 1.13 11. Open Install from zip file
- 1.14 12. Select repository.kodil-1.3.zip
- 1.15 13. Select Install from repositroy
- 1.16 14. Select Kodi repository
- 1.17 15. Open the video add-on
- 1.18 16. Choose Phoenix
- 1.19 17. Install Phoenix
Phoenix Kodi addon feature 2019
In 2018 and 2019, Phoenix is the best Kodi addition for live TV broadcasts. It offers hundreds of live TV channels to watch news, sports, games and TV shows. Addon has become viral because of its great features to update all popular TV channels instantly. The list of stations is well organized and filtered. Here are some of the main features of the Phoenix Kodi addon:
- Phoenix allows users to watch live TV channels.
- For fans of sports competitions there is a separate dashboard: Phoenix Sports.
- Offers direct sports channels.
- Phoenix Addon is a completely free add-on.
- You will never be asked to register an account or PIN authorization.
- The dashboard provides the latest version of Phoenix where you can see all new updates.
There are many silent features of Phoenix Addon available after installation on your Kodi device. Phoenix can be installed via the Fusion TV Add-on Repository. Follow the tutorial on how to install Phoenix for Kodi 17.6.
Working Phoenix Repository in 2019
Repository Name- Phoenix Repository
Repository Address- http://phoenixrebornbuild.com.hr/phoenixrepo/
How To Install Phoenix Kodi Addon 2019?
The following is the installation of Phoenix Addon for Kodi 18.0 (Leia) step by step:
1. Run Kodi
First run Kodi on your device. If you use Kodi as Firestick, open Applications> search for Kodi and launch.
2. Select the Settings icon
Now select the settings icon on the Kodi Dashboard. The settings icon looks like a gearbox, you have to choose this icon.
3. Open system settings
On various lists, you need to open system settings to make some developer changes.
4. Select add-ons
In the left side bar, select Add-ons to change some settings that allow you to install third-party add-ons.
5. Activate unknown sources
By default, this option has been disabled to prevent unauthorized access to your system. Enable unknown sources so that your device can install official and unofficial Kodi add-ons.
6. Open any web browser
At present, the Kodil Repository website is not available. Therefore, we will download the Kodil Repo script as a ZIP file for offline installation.
7. Download Kodil Repo Zip Script
Use your web browser to download the Repo Kodil script in the zip file using the download link below.
http://bit.ly/kodilrepo or download directly from here- Download Zip
8. Go to Kodi House
Exit the web browser after the zip file has been downloaded to your local drive and return to Kodi.
9. Select add-ons
In the left sidebar, select Add-ons.
10. Select the Package Installer
In the upper left corner, select the package installation icon (field icon) to install the Zip Kodil file.
11. Open Install from zip file
From various options on your screen, select Install from a ZIP file.
12. Select repository.kodil-1.3.zip
Now go to the file location (download folder) and select repository.kodil-1.3.zip. If you use Windows 10, open disk C: User -> username -> Download and find the repository.kodil-1.3.zip file.
13. Select Install from repositroy
Go back one step and select Install from the repository to download all Kodi add-ons offered by Kodil Repo. After you select “Install from the Repository”, you will see that the ..codile repository is available in the list. Now you can install any add-on by just selecting the add-on name.
14. Select Kodi repository
Now select Kodil Repository from the list of different repositories.
15. Open the video add-on
If you want to install add-ons for videos, movies and TV shows; Open the folder for the video add-on.
16. Choose Phoenix
From the list of various add-ons you have to find Phoenix. Open the Phoenix folder under Kodi 17.6.
17. Install Phoenix
This is the final step. Just click the “Install” button at the bottom right corner of Kodi’s dashboard to install Phoenix at Krypton 17.6.